Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Clean up after the party
- Blink your Philips Hue lights when your Roxxter starts
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together