Add the Roxxter's cleaning schedule to your Google calendar
Other popular Home Connect Roxxter workflows and automations
- Clean up after the party
- Make sure your home is clean in time to be the perfect Christmas host
- Roxxter helps you to host for Christmas
- Ask Alexa to resume the active program
- Clean up before a party
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Ask Alexa to pause the active program
- Pause cleaning when your doorbell rings
Useful Home Connect Roxxter and WeMo Coffeemaker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Water filter needs to be replacedThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- Roxxter startedThis trigger fires every time your Roxxter has started.
- Cleaning cycle requiredThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
- Coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis Trigger fires every time your coffeemaker is Not Ready Mode (Refill, Place Carafe or Refill Water modes) is activated at your selected time.
- History of coffeemaker Not Ready Mode activated at selected timeThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker was in Not Ready Mode.
- History of water filter replacement eventsThis query returns a list of times that your coffeemaker’s water filter needs to be replaced.
- History of cleaning cycle requiredThis query returns a list of when your coffeemaker needs to run a cleaning cycle.
Actions (Then that)
- Clean mapThis action will start your Roxxter using the current map and your preferred settings.
- Brew coffeeThis Action will start a brew cycle with your coffeemaker.
- Go homeThis action will send your Roxxter home. The second action parameter let's you decide if your Roxxter should go home even if it is currently active.
- Change cleaning modeThis action will change the mode of an active cleaning program.
- Stop programThis action will stop the active program.
- Pause programThis action will pause the active program.
- Resume programThis action will resume the paused program.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together