Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Tell your friends by the fire place outside when you start heating the mulled wine
- Blink the lights when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Log how often you cook
- Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
- Change the color of your hood's light when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to dim the lights
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and MagicHue integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together