Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
- Blink the lights when the cooktop child lock is deactivated
- Blink the lights when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to preheat your oven
- Tell your friends by the fire place outside when you start heating the mulled wine
- Send an SMS when you start cooking
- Log how often you cook
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and Sea Breeze Plus AC integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Set Fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Set TemperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Turn on/off windSwingUDThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off windSwingLRThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Turn on/off the ECO modeThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO mode
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together