Change the color of your hood's light when your cooktop timer has elapsed
Other popular Home Connect Cooktop workflows and automations
- Tell your friends by the fire place outside when you start heating the mulled wine
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to turn on hood’s ambient light
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to preheat your oven
- Tap the cooktop Favourite button to send a notification
- Log how often you cook
- Get a notification when your cooking sensor battery is empty
- Blink the lights when your cooktop timer has elapsed
- Get notified when the mulled wine is at the perfect temperature
Useful Home Connect Cooktop and YoLink integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Doorsensor EventThis trigger fires when door sensor state change
- Cooktop turned onThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned on.
- Motion sensor eventThis trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Cooktop turned offThis trigger fires every time your cooktop is turned off.
- Leak SensorThis trigger fires when your leak sensor detected water.
- Cooktop heating startedThis trigger fires every time your cooktop starts heating.
- Temperature & Humidity SensorThis trigger fires when the temperature or humidity value is in the alert range
- Cooktop clock timer elapsedThis trigger fires every time the clock timer on your cooktop has elapsed.
- Lock EventThis trigger fires when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- Cooking sensor battery emptyThis trigger fires every time the cooking sensor battery is empty.
- Motion sensor event（Specific Event Types）This trigger fires when motion sensor state changed
- Child lock deactivatedThis triggers fires every time the child lock has deactivated.
- Smoke & CO AlarmThis trigger fires when CO or Smoke is detected
- Cooktop favorite button (short press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is short (<3s) pressed.
- Flex FobFire this trigger by YoLink Flex Fob
- Cooktop favorite button (long press)This trigger fires every time the cooktop favorite button is long (>3s) pressed
- Leak Sensor (Special Event Types)This trigger fires when the Leak Sensor detects an event you specify.
- History of cooktop heating startsThis query returns a list of when your cooktop started heating.
- History of lock eventsThis query returns a list of when your YoLink Lock's state changed
- History of cooking sensor battery emptyThis query returns a list of when the cooking sensor battery was empty.
- History of motion sensor eventThis query returns a list of when motion sensor state changed
- History of child lock deactivationsThis querys returns a list of when the child lock was deactivated.
- History of door sensor eventsThis query returns a list of when the door sensor state changed.
- History of cooktop turned onThis query returns a list of when your cooktop was turned on.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on/off outletTurn on or turn off yolink outlet
- Turn on/off switchTurn on or turn off yolink switch
- Open/Close valve controllerOpen or close your valve with YoLink Valve Controller
- Control IR RemoteControl your YoLink IR Remote
- Turn on/off power stripTurn on/off power strip
- Control your thermostatControl your thermostat
- Delay your sprinklerSet delay for your sprinkler
- Enable / Disable YoLink NotificationEnable / Disable YoLink Device's notification
- Start / Stop alarm for sirenStart / Stop alarm for siren
- Execute YoLink SceneExecute your scene that defined in YoLink APP
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together