Press a button to turn off your hood
Other popular Home Connect Hood workflows and automations
- Turn off Home Connect devices if a smoke alarm is detected
- Turn off your hood light and Philips Hue lights every evening before going to bed
- Turn on ambient light of your hood on a special day
- If the hood gets turned off, then turn off the lights
- Turn on the Ambient Light on the Hood at a specific date and time.
- Turn on the ambient light of your hood when meal is ready
- Turn on ambient light of your hood when your dryer cycle is done
- Turn off functional light of your hood when your WeMo bulbs are turned off
Useful Home Connect Hood and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Hood turned onThis trigger fires every time your hood is turned on.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Hood turned offThis trigger fires every time your hood is turned off.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- Carbon filter saturation nearly reachedThis trigger fires every time the carbon filter saturation is nearly reached.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Grease filter saturation reachedThis trigger fires every time the grease filter saturation is reached.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Regenerative carbon filter saturation reachedThis trigger fires every time the regenerative carbon filter saturation is reached.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
- History of when Grease filter saturation was reachedThis query returns a list of when the grease filter saturation was reached.
- List widgetsThis query returns widgets
- History of when regenerative carbon filter saturation reached a thresholdThis query returns a list of when the regenerative carbon filter saturation was reached. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Start programThis action will start the selected hood program.
- Create a new widgetThis action will create a new widget.
- Turn on ambient lightThis action will turn on the ambient light of your hood with the selected color. Please note that this action is not supported by all hoods.
- Create a new subaccountThis action will create a new subaccount.
- Turn off ambient lightThis action will turn off the ambient light of your hood. Please note that this action is not supported by all hoods.
- Turn on functional lightThis action will turn on the functional light of your hood with the selected brightness.
- Turn off functional lightThis action will turn off the functional light of your hood.
- Turn on hoodThis action will turn on your hood with the default program.
- Turn off hoodThis action will turn off your hood.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together