Upload new Android photos to HiDrive when taken in specific area
Other popular HiDrive workflows and automations
- Save New Instagram Picture to HiDrive
- Save any new iOS photo in a given album to HiDrive
- Save new Facebook photos posted by you to HiDrive
- New screenshots from iOS uploaded to HiDrive
- Save image from New York Times article to HiDrive
- Save files from a custom URL to HiDrive at a date set by you
- Save new OneDrive files to HiDrive
- Save new Dropbox files to HiDrive
Useful HiDrive and AC Cloud Control integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Space UsageThis query returns information about the space usage in your HiDrive
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Save to HiDriveThis action will save a document or picture to HiDrive.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together