Save image from New York Times article to HiDrive
Other popular HiDrive workflows and automations
- Save files from a custom URL to HiDrive at a date set by you
- Save any new Google Drive file to HiDrive
- Save New Instagram Picture to HiDrive
- Save new iOS photos in given area to HiDrive
- Save the image of the day by NASA to HiDrive
- Save new Facebook photos posted by you to HiDrive
- New screenshots from iOS uploaded to HiDrive
- Save any new iOS photo in a given album to HiDrive
Useful HiDrive and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Save to HiDriveThis action will save a document or picture to HiDrive.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together