Save new iOS photos in given area to HiDrive
Other popular HiDrive workflows and automations
- Upload new Android photos to HiDrive when taken in specific area
- New screenshots from iOS uploaded to HiDrive
- Save any new iOS photo in a given album to HiDrive
- Upload new instagram photos with custom hashtag to HiDrive
- Save new Dropbox files to HiDrive
- Save any new Google Drive file to HiDrive
- Save image from New York Times article to HiDrive
- Save new OneDrive files to HiDrive
Useful HiDrive and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Save to HiDriveThis action will save a document or picture to HiDrive.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together