Trigger homey on motion detected
Other popular Homey workflows and automations
- Let Homey speak when your oven has finished preheating
- Keuken 17
- Homey flow logs in Google Sheets
- SmartLife Steckdose über Homey ausschalten
- New Google Calendar event to Homey
- Homey will tell you when the ISS passes over your home
- Let Homey speak when your laundry is done
- TP-Link-Homey: Start flow when known device is detected.
Useful Homey and Sleeptracker-AI® integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Manual sleep recording stoppedThis trigger fires when a manual sleep recording has stopped (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- A Flow has been startedThis trigger is run every time a specific Flow has been started on Homey. In order to use this Applet you need to be an owner on your Homey and have the IFTTT Homey App installed.
- Manual sleep recording startsThis trigger fires when you manually start a sleep recording (it does not run for automatic sleep recordings).
- When alarm goes offThis trigger fires when your alarm goes off.
- When alarm is dismissedThis trigger fires when your alarm is dismissed.
- Start of alarm windowThis trigger fires at the start of your alarm window.
Actions (Then that)
- Start a FlowThis Action will start a Flow on Homey.
- Start a manual sleep recordingThis action will start a manual sleep recording.
- Start a Flow with TagsThis Action will start a Flow with Tags on Homey. Please install the IFTTT App on Homey and create a Flow that uses the Flow Card Trigger provided by the IFTTT App. You need to be an owner on your Homey in order to use this Applet.
- Stop a sleep recordingThis action will stop a sleep recording.
- Let Homey speakThis Action will let Homey speak.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together