Turn off all your Hue lights at night
Other popular Philips Hue workflows and automations
- Set your Hue lights to blink whenever you get a new text to your Android phone
- Turn hue lights on with Siri
- Tell Alexa to start the party and put your lights on a color loop
- Blink your Hue lights whenever your Ring doorbell rings
- Turn lights out for bed with Alexa and hue
- Disco Hueby
- If it begins to rain then change the light colors to blue
- Turn off the lights
Useful Philips Hue and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- Get LightsThis query returns all lights of the bridge.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
Actions (Then that)
- Set a scene in a roomThis Action well set a scene on your hue lights. NOTE: in order to add lights to a room, you must be using the newest version of the Hue app
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Turn on lightsThis Action will turn on your hue lights.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Turn off lightsThis Action will turn off your hue lights.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Toggle lights on/offThis Action will toggle your hue lights on or off.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Blink lightsThis Action will briefly turn your hue lights off then back on.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Dim lightsThis Action will dim or brighten your hue lights to a value between 0-100.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Change colorThis Action will change the color of your hue lights. NOTE: Accepts color names and CSS hex color values. Defaults to white if no color match is found. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
- Change to random colorThis Action will change your hue lights to a randomly selected color. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Change color from imageThis Action will change the color of your hue lights to match the dominant colors found in an image you specify. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
- Turn on color loopThis Action will turn on a slow color loop effect for your hue lights. NOTE: not compatible with hue lux bulbs.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together