Ask Alexa to send Indego Connect to the dock.
Other popular Indego Connect workflows and automations
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when I have a BBQ in the garden.
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when the temperature is below 4°C.
- Stop mowing the lawn when I get home.
- When MIYO detects wet grass, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Ask Alexa to pause mowing.
- Ask Alexa to start mowing the lawn.
- When MIYO starts irrigating the lawn, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Stop mowing if it begins to rain.
Useful Indego Connect and MagicHue integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn lights offThis action will turn your lights off.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- Turn lights onThis action will turn your lights on.
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Toggle lights on/offThis action will turn your lights off if they are on, and turn them on if they are off.
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
- Change brightnessThis action will change your light's brightness to the specified level.
- Change colorThis action will change your lights to a specified color.
- Blink lightsThis action will make your lights quickly blink the color of your choice.
- Switch to dynamic mode for your LightsThis action will change your lights to the requested dynamic mode such as light flashing, jumping, gradual change and strobe.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate your scene.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together