Stop mowing the lawn when I get home.
Other popular Indego Connect workflows and automations
- When MIYO detects wet grass, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Mow my lawn when I leave home.
- When MIYO starts irrigating the lawn, send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Ask Alexa to start mowing the lawn.
- Ask Alexa to send Indego Connect to the dock.
- Stop mowing if it begins to rain.
- When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when I have a BBQ in the garden.
Useful Indego Connect and Metronet integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device enabledThis trigger fires when a device is enabled
- Device disabledThis trigger fires when a device is disabled.
- Panel armedThis trigger fires when the panel is armed.
- Panel disarmedThis trigger fires when the panel is disarmed.
- Sector armedThis trigger fires when a sector is armed.
- Sector disarmedThis trigger fires when a sector is disarmed.
Actions (Then that)
- Enable deviceThis action will enable a device.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- Disable deviceThis action will disable a device.
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- Arm the panelThis action will arm the panel
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
- Set temperatureThis action will set the temperature of a chronothermostat.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together