When Roxxter starts, start Indego Connect.
Other popular Indego Connect workflows and automations
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when I have a BBQ in the garden.
- Stop mowing if it begins to rain.
- Stop mowing the lawn when I get home.
- Send Indego Connect to the dock when the temperature is below 4°C.
- Mow my lawn when I leave home.
- Ask Alexa to start mowing the lawn.
- Ask Alexa to send Indego Connect to the dock.
- When MIYO starts irrigating the lawn, send Indego Connect to the dock.
Useful Indego Connect and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- MowThis action will send your Indego Connect to mow.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- PauseThis action will pause your Indego Connect.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
- DockThis action will send your Indego Connect to the dock.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together