Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- At sunset, activate a scene
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and My Smart+ integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Robot StartedThis trigger fire when your robot starts a job
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Robot StoppedThis trigger fires when your robot stops a job
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Robot OnlineThis query returns the online status of your robot.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- Robot StatusThis query returns the current status of your robot.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Start robotThis action will start your robot.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Stop robotThis action will stop your robot
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Mode start robotThis action will mode start your robot
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
AC Cloud Control and My Smart+ resources
Google and IFTTT tips and tricks
Learn how to do more with Google when you connect Google Assistant, Gmail, Google Wifi, Google Drive, and Google Contacts to your favorite things.
How to Buy a Domain Name for Your Website: Step by Step
Click to learn How to Buy a Domain Name for Your Website: Step by Step
How to build an automated thermostat with IFTTT
Click to learn how to build an automated thermostat with IFTTT