If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
- If you enter an area, then activate scene
- Turn off your A/C everyday at a certain time
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and Nexx integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Door openedThis trigger fires when a garage door is opened.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Door closedThis trigger fires when the garage door is closed.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Alarm armedThis trigger fires when alarm is armed.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Alarm disarmedThis trigger will fires when alarm is disarmed.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
- Open doorThis action will open the garage door.
- Turn on A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C on.
- Close doorThis action will close the garage door.
- Turn off A/CThis Action will turn your IntesisHome A/C off.
- Arm alarmThis action will arm your alarm.
- Execute sceneThis Action will execute the indicated scene.
- Arm stayThis action will arm your alarm in stay mode.
- Enable timerThis Action will enable the indicated timer.
- Arm awayThis action will arm your alarm in away mode.
- Disable timerThis Action will disable the indicated timer.
- Arm nightThis action will arm your alarm in night mode.
- Disarm alarmThis action will disarm your alarm.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together