When your Android phone connects to your home WiFi, activate scene
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Activate a scene
- Receive IF notification if there is an alert from your A/C
- Receive an email if there is an alert from your A/C
- If Current temperature drops below 30°F, then Execute All Off Scene scene (Use boiler)
- If temperature rises above specific level, turn on A/C
- If humidity rises above 70%, then begin scene
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- If ambient temperature rises above specific level, send blink event
Useful AC Cloud Control and Popcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "Popcast" Podcast
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together