Get an email when IntesisHome publishes a new trigger or action
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- Set the temperature of a AC Cloud Control device when Apilio triggers an action (1)
- If temperature drops below specific level, turn on A/C heating
- If you exit an area, turn off A/C
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Log whenever your A/C is turned on into a Google spreadsheet
- Get an email when a new IntesisHome Applet is published
- If temperature rises above specific level, send me an email
- If current temperature drops below specific level, turn off A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and Temp Stick integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- Temperature and Humidity ReadingsThis trigger fires when a Temp Stick gets a new reading.
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- AlertsThis trigger fires when a new sensor alert occurs
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- Last Sensor ReadingGet the last reading of the sensor
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together