Turn off A/C if it starts raining
Other popular AC Cloud Control workflows and automations
- If you enter an area, turn on A/C
- If Temperature rises above specific value, run a scene
- Turn intesis home AC in, by using Alexa
- Log Intesis Unit Stop
- If temperature drops below specific level, send me an email
- Disable A/C timer when specific Google Calendar event begins
- Activate a scene
- Receive Android Wear notification if there is an alert from your A/C
Useful AC Cloud Control and The Best of Car Talk Podcast integrations
Triggers (If this)
- A/C turned onThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned on.
- New EpisodeThis trigger fires when there is a new episode available for the "The Best of Car Talk" Podcast
- A/C turned offThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit is turned off.
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures above a value you specify.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit detects temperatures below a value you specify.
- Device alertThis Trigger fires every time your A/C unit has an alert message.
- History of Temperature dropped below thresholdThis query returns a list of times when your A/C unit detected temperatures below a value you specified. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of A/C being turned onThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit was turned on.
- History of device alertsThis query returns a list of when your A/C unit had an alert message.
Actions (Then that)
AC Cloud Control and The Best of Car Talk Podcast resources
The 7 best apps for content creators in 2023
Check out our recommendations for the best apps for content creators and learn how IFTTT can make your creative processes that much easier!
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together