When you take a pic in your home town add it to a specific album
Other popular iOS Photos workflows and automations
- Android to iCloud Photostream
- Save Tumblr likes to Photo Album
- Send your iPhone screenshots to OneNote
- Upload all new iOS Photos you take to OneDrive
- Add NASA's image of the day to an iOS album
- Track new iOS Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Get an email with your photo when you snap a pic on your iPhone
- NASA Photos
Useful iOS Photos and littleBits integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- Turned OnThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit receives an input signal from another littleBits module.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- Turned OffThis Trigger fires every time your cloudBit's input goes from high to low.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
Actions (Then that)
- Activate OutputThis Action will activate the output of your cloudBit for 3 seconds.
- Add photo to albumThis Action will save a new photo to the album you specify.
- Deactivate OutputThis Action will deactivate the output of your cloudBit.
- Set Output LevelThis Action will set the output of your cloudBit to the specified level for the specified length of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together