Other popular iOS Photos workflows and automations
- This might be the best way to track your phone...set up a bunch of these triggers and let it work
- Save your iPhone screenshots to an Evernote notebook
- Save photos you take with your iPhone to Amazon Cloud Drive
- Email yourself the iPhone screenshots you take
- Save photo from camera to album
- Save screenshots to a separate iOS album
- Track new iOS Photos on your Welltory Dashboard
- Automatically sync your #Android #Photos with your #Apple #Photos
Useful iOS Photos and Pushover integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new photoThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to your camera roll.
- New screenshotThis Trigger fires every time you take a screenshot.
- New photo taken in areaThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo in an area you specify.
- New photo with the front cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the front camera.
- New photo with the rear cameraThis Trigger fires every time you take a photo with the rear camera.
- New photo added to albumThis Trigger fires every time a new photo is added to the album you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together