Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
- Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
Useful IoT Podcast and Raindrop.io integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New itemThis trigger fires when any new item is added to Raindrop.io
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- New highlightThis trigger fires when any new highlight is added to Raindrop.io
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Item moved to collectionThis trigger fires when you move an item to the collection you specify
- New item taggedThis trigger fires when you tag an item with a specific tag in Raindrop.io
- New favorite itemThis trigger fires when you favorite an item in Raindrop.io
- New item by typeThis trigger fires when article, image, video or document (you specify) has been added to Raindrop.io
- New broken linkThis trigger fires when a link becomes broken in Raindrop.io
- New permanent copyThis trigger fires when an item has a permanent copy in Raindrop.io
- New fileThis trigger fires when you upload a file to Raindrop.io
- Query itemsThis query returns a list of items from Raindrop.io
- History of IoT Podcast episodeThis query returns a list of when a new IoT Podcast episode was published.
- Query highlightsThis query returns a list of highlights from Raindrop.io
- History of article from Stacey on IoTThis query returns a list of when a new article was posted to Stacey on IoT.
Actions (Then that)
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together