Change Hue color when a new episode of IoT Podcast comes out!
Other popular IoT Podcast workflows and automations
- Get a notification when there's a new IoT Podcast episode
- Save new articles from Stacey on IoT to Evernote
- Tweet new episodes of IoT Podcast
- Save new IoT Podcast episodes to Pocket and share in a Slack channel
- Get a weekly digest of Stacey on IoT articles
Useful IoT Podcast and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- New IoT Podcast episodeThis trigger fires when a new IoT Podcast episode is published.
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- New article from Stacey on IoTThis trigger fires when a new article is posted to Stacey on IoT.
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together