Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create Todoist tasks for new issues in Jira
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
- Create new ClickUp tasks from Jira issues
- Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
- Post to a Discord channel for updated Jira issues
- Create detailed Google Calendar events from new issues in Jira
- Post to a Discord channel for new Jira issues
Useful Jira and TP-Link Kasa integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on a device.
- Create issueThis action will create a new issue.
- Set speed levelThis action will set speed level of devices such as fans.
- Turn offThis action will turn off a selected device.
- ToggleThis action will toggle a device.
- Activate sceneThis action will activate a selected Scene from your account.
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of a light bulb.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of a light bulb.
- Change color temperatureThis action will change the color temperature of a light bulb.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together