Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from new Google Sheets rows
- Add new Asana tasks in projects to create Jira issues
- Create detailed Google Calendar events from new issues in Jira
- Create new ClickUp tasks from Jira issues
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Create Todoist tasks for new issues in Jira
- Send new Jira issues in Gmail
Useful Jira and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together