Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
- Post to a Discord channel for new Jira issues
- Better - If Item added to your To Do List, then create a new issue using Summary
- Add new Asana tasks in projects to create Jira issues
- Create Jira issues from Telegram messages containing key phrase
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
- Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
Useful Jira and ThermoSmart integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Temperature rises aboveThis Trigger fires every time the temperature rises above a threshold you specify.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Temperature drops belowThis Trigger fires every time the temperature drops below a threshold you specify.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- ThermoSmart gets pausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart is paused.
- ThermoSmart gets unpausedThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart gets unpaused.
- ThermoSmart changes programThis Trigger fires every time the ThermoSmart changes a scheduled program.
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis Action will set your ThermoSmart to the temperature you specify.
- Create issueThis action will create a new issue.
- PauseThis Action will pause your ThermoSmart.
- UnpauseThis Action will unpause your ThermoSmart, i.e. set it to either a scheduled program or an exception if there is one for the current time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together