Create Jira issues from new Google Sheets rows
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Add new row to Google Sheets for new issues created in Jira
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
- Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Create Jira issues when new Pipedrive deals reach certain stages
- Post to a Discord channel for updated Jira issues
- Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
Useful Jira and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together