Note to self
Other popular Gmail workflows and automations
- Quickly email a photo to yourself or others
- If tomorrow's forecast calls for rain, get an email
- Send a Gmail when there is a new shared file link in Dropbox
- Email yourself the new item you add on your Alexa To Do List.
- Send new reminders from list to OmniFocus
- Notify your neighbour when your mower needs attention
- Email notification for Missed calls
- Send a copy of an SMS sent to an email account
Useful Gmail and Thinga integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thinga was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on Thinga.
- Data from SensorThis trigger gets called whenever a new data set is made available by RPI.
- Alarm from SensorAlarm trigger is raised by a source based on its internal criteria and acts as a bridge to trigger next set of actions.
- Medicine was missedThis trigger fires every time you miss to take a medicine on time
- RAK was clickedThis Trigger fires every time you click a button on RAK.
- History of medicine missesThis query returns a list of when you missed to take a medicine on time
- History of when RAK was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on RAK.
- History of alarm from sensorThis query returns a list of alarm from sensor
- History of Thinga was clickedThis query returns a list of when you click a button on Thinga.
Actions (Then that)
- Send to Raspberry PIRoute the incoming request from an event to Raspberry PI so that the action is processed
- Send an emailThis Action will send an email to up to twenty recipients from your Gmail account.
- Send to SwitchITRoute the incoming request from an event to SwitchIT so that the action is processed
- Send yourself an emailThis action will send yourself an email. HTML, images and links are supported.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together