Send Slack messages for new Jira issues
Other popular Jira workflows and automations
- Create Jira issues from Telegram messages containing key phrase
- Create new ClickUp tasks from Jira issues
- Create Todoist tasks for new issues in Jira
- Post to Telegram for new Jira issues
- If an issue is updated in Studio Providers, then post a message to a channel
- Create Jira issues from new GitHub issues
- Create new Trello cards to generate issues in Jira
- Create new Jira issues from new Google Forms responses
Useful Jira and WeMo Slow Cooker integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Cook timer finishedThis Trigger fires every time your cook timer has finished.
- New issueThis trigger fires when a new issue is created.
- Cooking mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your Slow Cooker cooking mode changes (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Issue updatedThis trigger fires when an issue is updated.
Actions (Then that)
- Adjust cooking modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off).
- Create issueThis action will create a new issue.
- Set cook timer and modeThis Action will adjust your Slow Cooker to your specified cooking mode (High, Low, Keep Warm, Off) for a selected time period.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together