Useful Konka Smart and LiveWebinar integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Webinar DeleteTriggers when a webinar is cancelled / deleted.
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- Webinar CreateTriggers when a new webinar or meeting is created.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Webinar Status DisableTriggered when webinar status changes to disabled.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- New RegistrantTriggers when new registrant registers to your webinar.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Webinar Status EnableTriggers when webinar status is changed to enable.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Webinar UpdateTriggers when a webinars details changes.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- New LeadTriggered when someone fills in the Lead form before entering your webinar.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Widget Session StopTriggers when widget session stop.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Widget Session StartTriggers when widget session start.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Webinar Recording ReadyTriggers when a recording of your webinar is post-processed and ready for download. Based on this trigger you can download it to you FTP server or upload to Vimeo/YouTube.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sub-Account DeleteTriggers when sub-account is deleted.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Sub-Account Status EnableTriggers when your sub-account is enabled.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
- Sub-Account CreateTriggers when a new sub-account is created under your account.
- Sub-Account Status DisableTriggers when your sub-account status is disabled.
- Sub-Account UpdateTriggers when your sub-account details changes.
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Create a new widgetThis action will create a new widget.
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Create a new subaccountThis action will create a new subaccount.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together