Useful Konka Smart and Seeburg integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Device or group is turned onThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned on.
- New Seeburg Track StreamingThis trigger fires when a new Seeburg track is identified on the livestream.
- Device or group is turned offThis trigger fires when the specified device/group is turned off.
- Seeburg Record changedThis trigger fires when a Seeburg record is changed.
- Unlock the lockThis trigger fires when the user unlocks the lock, their password or fingerprint identification or card is confirmed.
- Camera detects motionThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects motion. To use this trigger, camera’s motion detection should be turned on.
- Camera detects soundThis trigger fires when the specified camera detects sound. To use this trigger, camera’s sound detection should be turned on.
- Input incorrect password repeatedlyThis trigger fires when someone inputs an incorrect password repeatedly.
- Battery lowThis trigger fires when the battery in the lock is low.
- Door sensor is openThis trigger fires when the door sensor is open.
- Door sensor is closedThis trigger fires when the door sensor is closed.
- Leak detectedThis trigger fires when water leak is detected.
- Sound and light detectedThis trigger fires when sound and light detected.
- Shake detectedThis trigger fires when sensor shake detected
- Lookup all tracks on recordThis query returns all tracks on the record via record id.
- History of Device was turned onThis query returns a list of when the specified device/group was turned on.
- What was on the livestream at this time?This query returns the track that was on stream at specified timestamp.
- Tell me more about this trackThis query returns track details
- Tell me more about this recordThis query returns record details
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis action will turn on the device/group of your choosing.
- Request a track be playedRequest a track to be played
- Turn offThis action will turn off the device/group of your choosing.
- Activate SceneThis action will activate the specified scene.
- Set light brightnessThis action will set your light to a specified brightness.
- Set light colorThis action will set the light to specified color.
- Start Cool ModeThis action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Start Heat ModeThis action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Set AC temperatureThis action will set your AC to a specified temperature by remote controller.
- Turn on oscillation function of fanThis action will turn on the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
- Turn off oscillation function of fanThis action will turn off the oscillation function of your fan by IR remote controller.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together