Play group scene on button press
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Turn off all Lexi lights when you leave home
- Turn off all Lexi lights on sunrise
- Turn off selected Lexi group lights on sunrise
- Turn off all Lexi lights at midnight
- Turn off Lexi group lights at midnight
- Turn on all the Lexi lights when you arrive home
- Turn on Lexi group lights on button press
- Turn off Lexi group lights on button press
Useful Lexi and Lightform Cloud integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together