Change Lexi light color at a specific time of the day
Other popular Lexi workflows and automations
- Turn on selected Lexi group lights on sunset
- Turn off all Lexi lights at midnight
- Turn off all Lexi lights on sunrise
- Turn off Lexi group lights at midnight
- Change color of Lexi light when you receive an sms
- Create custom Alexa phrase to turn on all Lexi lights
- If you miss a call, change the color of a Lexi light
- Turn on all Lexi lights on sunset
Useful Lexi and myHue integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn onThis Action will turn on your myHue lights.
- Lexi Device OnThis action will turn on selected Lexi Device
- Turn offThis action will turn off your myHue lights.
- Lexi All Devices OnThis action will turn on all Lexi Device(s)
- Change brightnessThis action will change the brightness of your myHue lights.
- Lexi Device OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi Device
- Change temperatureThis action will change the temperature of your myHue lights.
- Lexi All Devices OffTurn off all Lexi Device(s)
- BedtimeThis action will enable the bedtime mode.
- Lexi Group OnThis action will Turn on the selected Group.
- WakeupThis action will enable the wakeup mode.
- Lexi Group OffThis action will turn off selected Lexi group.
- Change colorThis action will change the color of your myHue lights.
- Lexi Device Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a device.
- Change effectThis action will change the effect of your myHue lights.
- Lexi Group Scene OnThis action will apply on selected Lexi Scene on a group.
- PartyThis action will enable the party mode of your myHue lights.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together