Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
Useful LifeHacker and nVent Nuheat Signature Thermostat integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Thermostat set to HeatThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to heat.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Thermostat set to AwayThis trigger fires every time the thermostat is set to away.
- Temperature rises aboveThis trigger fires when the temperature rises above a set threshold
- Temperature falls belowThis trigger fires when the temperature falls below a set threshold
- When thermostat goes offlineThis trigger fires when a thermostat goes offline
- When thermostat comes onlineThis trigger fires when the thermostat comes online
Actions (Then that)
- Set temperatureThis action will set the thermostat temperature
- Set thermostat modeThis action will set the thermostat mode.
- Set group modeThis action will set a thermostat group mode
- Set schedule modeThis action will set the schedule mode for the thermostat
- Increase setpoint temperatureThis action will increase the setpoint temperature
- Decrease setpoint temperatureThis action will decrease the setpoint temperature
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together