Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together