Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
Useful LifeHacker and Sensatio integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor Data exceeds LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that exceeds a defined upper limit
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- Sensor Data below LimitThis event is fired when there is new sensor data that falls below a defined lower limit
- Sensor TimeoutThis event is fired when there is no new sensor data for a specified amount of time.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together