Save all new articles from LifeHacker to Pocket
Other popular LifeHacker workflows and automations
- Post a tweet of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive a Gmail of all new LifeHacker articles
- Receive an SMS of all new posts from LifeHacker
- Receive a weekly email digest of all LifeHacker articles
- Add new articles from LifeHacker to iOS reading list
Useful LifeHacker and SoundCloud integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new public trackThis Trigger fires every time you upload a new public track.
- Any new post on LifeHackerThis trigger fires whenever there is a new post on LifeHacker.
- New public likeThis Trigger fires every time you like a public track.
- New public track by anyone you followThis Trigger fires every time a new public track is uploaded by anyone you follow.
- New track from searchThis Trigger fires every time a new track is uploaded to SoundCloud that matches the search query you specify. NOTE: limited to 15 tracks per check.
- Any new followerThis trigger fires every time you have a new follower.
- New playlist createdThis trigger fires every time you create a new playlist.
- New track in a playlistThis trigger fires every time a new track is added to a selected playlist.
Actions (Then that)
- Upload a public trackThis Action will upload a new public track from the URL you specify.
- Upload a private trackThis Action will upload a new private track from the URL you specify.
- Follow an artistThis action will follow an artist with the ID you specify.
- Like a trackThis action will like a track with the ID you specify.
- Repost a trackThis action will repost a track by ID.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together