Useful Lightform Cloud and Lutron Caséta and RA2 Select integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Set light levelThis Action will set a Lutron dimmer or switch to the level you specify.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Set shade positionThis Action will set a Lutron shade to the position you specify.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Activate sceneThis Action will adjust multiple lights and shades together by activating a scene created in the Lutron app.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Set shade tiltThis Action allows shades to be set to the desired tilt.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set fan speedThis Action allows a fan to be set to the desired speed.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together