Useful Lightform Cloud and Perfect Home Comfort integrations
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Turn on/off the air conditionerThis ACTION will turn on/off the air conditioner.
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Set fan speedThis ACTION sets the fan to the desired speed (Auto,Low, Medium, High).
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Set operating modeThis ACTION will set the air conditioner to the designated operating mode.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Turn on/off - Vertical Air Flow DirectionThis ACTION will turn on or off the up and down wind of the air conditioner
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Turn on/off - Horizontal Air Flow DirectionThis ACTION will turn on/off the left/right wind of the air conditioner
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Set temperatureThis ACTION will change the air conditioner temperature setpoint.
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- Turn on/off ECOThis ACTION will turn on/off the ECO.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together