Useful Lightform Cloud and Wemo Air Purifier integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Air quality changedThis Trigger fires every time your air purifier registers an air quality you specify (poor, moderate, good).
- Fan mode changedThis Trigger fires every time your air purifier is changed to your specified fan mode (Auto, High, Medium, Low, Off).
- Filter life drops below thresholdThis Trigger fires every time the filter life of your air purifier drops below your specified filter life percentage.
- History of filter life drops below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the filter life of your air purifier drops below your specified filter life percentage. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- History of air quality changedThis query returns a list of when your air purifier registers an air quality you specify (poor, moderate, good).
Actions (Then that)
- Turn projector offThis action will turn off the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Set air purifier modeThis Action will set the mode of your air purifier to a level you specify (off, low, medium, high, auto).
- Turn projector onThis action will turn on the projector attached to the LF device, if supported.
- Pause projectThis action will pause a currently playing project.
- Stop projectThis action will stop a currently playing project and return to the testcard.
- Go to next slideThis action will advance to the next slide in the project, or go to the first slide if the final slide is currently playing.
- Set parameter valueThis action will update a slide parameter value
- Go to previous slideThis action will go to the to the previous slide in the project, or go to the last slide if the first slide is currently playing.
- RebootThis action will reboot the device.
- Play projectThis action will resume a currently playing project.
- Set slide indexThis action will start playing the slide at the given index
- Set projector brightnessThis action will change the global brightness of the projection
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together