Complete Item From Microsoft To Do
Other popular MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad workflows and automations
Useful MOONTO Shopping Lists - Checkpad and Zynect Sensors integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Sensor reads belowThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is below a specified value.
- A new item added to listThis trigger fires when a new item added to list
- Sensor reads aboveThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is above a specified value.
- A list item is deletedThis trigger fires when an item is deleted on a list
- Sensor is out of rangeThis trigger fires when a sensor's value is out of bounds.
- A list item is doneThis trigger fires when an item is marked done on a list
- Sensor battery is lowThis trigger fires when the sensor battery is low.
- Checkpad button pressedThis trigger fires when a Checkpad button is pressed
- Sensor is activatedThis trigger fires when a threshold sensor detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor detects water).
- Sensor is deactivatedThis trigger fires when a threhsold sensor no longer detects an active condition (e.g. a leak sensor no longer detects water).
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together