Start the Neato after a Litter-Robot Clean Cycle completes
Other popular Neato workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to start your Neato vacuumby
- Dock your Neato when Tado switches to Home Mode
- Tell Alexa to dock your Neato vacuumby
- Start cleaning when you leave an area
- Tell Alexa to resume your Neato vacuum
- Schedule everyday cleaning
- Start cleaning when nobody is home
- Tell Alexa to stop your Neato vacuum
Useful Neato and Netro integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- Start cleaningThis action will start cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- Pause cleaningThis action will pause cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- Resume cleaningThis action will resume cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- Stop cleaningThis action will stop cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- DockThis action will send your Neato connected robot vacuum back to base.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together