Start the Neato after a Litter-Robot Clean Cycle completes
Other popular Neato workflows and automations
- Tell Alexa to start your Neato vacuumby
- Tell Alexa to resume your Neato vacuum
- Start Your Neato When Your Blue by ADT System Is Armed
- Start cleaning when nobody is home
- Dock Neato robot with Amazon Alexa.
- Dock your Neato when Tado switches to Home Mode
- Start cleaning when you leave an area
- Press your button widget to make Neato start cleaning
Useful Neato and Tecan Connect integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Estimated End Time OvershootThis trigger fires actions when the estimated end time of a method running on the selected Tecan Instrument overshoots 20% of the initially estimated end time
- Instrument State ChangeThis trigger fires actions when the selected Tecan Instrument's state changes to Idle, Running, Paused, Error, User Interaction Required, Software Not Running, Not Connected and Stopped
- Custom MessageThis trigger fires actions when there is a new Custom messages like Info, Error, Warning and Comment from the selected Tecan Instrument
- Run Completion MessageThis trigger fires actions when a Run on the selected Tecan Instrument is completed
Actions (Then that)
- Start cleaningThis action will start cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Pause cleaningThis action will pause cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Resume cleaningThis action will resume cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- Stop cleaningThis action will stop cleaning with your Neato connected robot vacuum.
- DockThis action will send your Neato connected robot vacuum back to base.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together