Do not water my yard if Netatmo detects rain yesterday
Other popular Netro workflows and automations
- Do not water my yard if moisture level is above 80%
- Do not water my yard if Ambient detects low temperature
- Water my yard if moisture level is below 80%
- Do not water my yard if Weather Underground detects strong wind
- Send me email once start watering
- Water my yard daily
- Do not water my yard if Ambient detects strong wind
- Water my yard if moisture level is below 60%
Useful Netro and WiSPLICE integrations
Triggers (If this)
- schedulesThis trigger fires when a schedule is complete.
- A session was updatedThis trigger fires when a station owned by this user has a session opened or closed.
- moistureThis trigger fires when the moisture value is calculated.
- A session was startedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user starts a session on the specified station.
- sensor dataThis trigger fires when your Whisperer sensor reports measured data.
- A session was stoppedThis trigger fires when a WiSPLICE user stops a session on the specified station.
- eventsThis trigger fires when a new event is generated.
Actions (Then that)
- set device statusThis action will enable or disable your Netro devices.
- waterThis action will water your yard for a period of time. You can specify one zone or all zones, watering duration and start time.
- stop waterThis action will stop the watering schedules generated by the "water" action.
- do not waterThis action will prevent Netro devices from watering in the next few days.
- set moistureThis action will set the moisture level of a zone. It overrides the default moisture level provided by Netro cloud or Whisperer sensor.
- report weatherprovide your specific weather data to override Netro's default weather data
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together