Set NIBE to vacation mode
Other popular NIBE Uplink workflows and automations
- Set NIBE to home mode
- Boost hot water production of NIBE heat pump during the hours when electricity is cheapest.
- Create a ToDo note when an alarm is triggered
- If Alarm occurs on NIBE, then Send a notification from the IFTTT app
- Wasser einmal aufheizen
- Boost NIBE hot water production
- HOT water
- Blink my Philips Hue light when an alarm is triggered on my NIBE system
Useful NIBE Uplink and Trello integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Card added to boardThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specific board.
- Alarm occurs on systemThis Trigger fires every time an alarm is triggered on your system.
- Card added to listThis Trigger fires every time a card is added to a specified list.
- Card assigned to meThis Trigger fires every time a card is assigned to you.
Actions (Then that)
- Boost hot water productionThis Action will temporarily increase the hot water production in your NIBE system by turning on the temporary lux feature.
- Create a cardThis Action will create a card on the specified list in specified board.
- Boost ventilationThis Action will temporarily boost the ventilation speed by switching to "speed 4".
- Set temperature settingThis Action will create a smart home thermostat in NIBE Uplink which will be used for controlling the indoor temperature for the next 7 days. If no update of the values are provided before that, the system will return to its previous settings.
- Set to home modeThis Action will place your system in Home mode.
- Set to away modeThis Action will place your system in Away mode.
- Set to vacation modeThis Action will place your system in Vacation mode.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together