Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- Use Siri to create add items to your Notion To-Do list
- New sales lead added to Google Sheets, add it to To-Do list in Notion, and post it in Slack
- If new sale on Gumroad, then create a new page under Sales
- Add a new page to Notion whenever you tweet with a hashtag
- If a new row is published in Karteログ, then post a message to a channel
- Sync Flutin event with Notion
- If any new Raindrop.io highlight is saved, then create a new notion.so page with the highlight.
- Add a to-do in Notion when a new Stripe payment is received
Useful Notion.so and tadoº Air Conditioning integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Humidity falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity falls below a user-defined value.
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- Humidity rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the humidity rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature rises above thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature rises above a user-defined value.
- Temperature falls below thresholdThis trigger fires when the room temperature falls below a user-defined threshold.
- tado° switches to Home ModeThis trigger fires when tado° switches to Home Mode.
- tado° switches to Away ModeThis trigger fires when the last person leaves your home and tado° switches to Away Mode.
- Histroy of tado?° switched to away modeThis query returns a list of events when the last person left your home and tado?° was switched to away mode.
- List all usersThis query returns a list of all users in the organization.
- History of humidity falls below thresholdThis query returns a list of when the humidity falls below a user-defined value. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List pages matching queryThis query returns pages where the title includes the search term(s).
Actions (Then that)
- Turn AC offThis Action will turn your AC off.
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Start Cool ModeThis Action will set your AC to Cool Mode.
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
- Start Heat ModeThis Action will set your AC to Heat Mode.
- Start Dry ModeThis Action will set your AC to Dry Mode.
- Start Fan ModeThis Action will set your AC to Fan Mode.
- Start Auto ModeThis Action will set your AC to Auto Mode.
- Return to tado° automatic controlThis Action will return control of your heating to tado°, using your user-defined settings (e.g. location and Smart Schedule) to automatically determine the right room temperature and settings.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together