If New feed item from Alumni UGM, then create a new page under New Task
Other popular Notion.so workflows and automations
- If Medium Post is bookmarked by you, then create an entry under a Notion page.
- Anytime a card is assigned to you in Trello add it as a To-Do list item in Notion
- If New event added to any calendar, then add to-do item to To-Do Next Up
- Add new Google Calendar events to my Notion to-do list
- Tell Alexa to create a new To-Do for Notion
- Remote Jobs to Notion
- If a new row is published in Karteログ, then post a message to a channel
- SMS me every new item added to Database in Notion
Useful Notion.so and Pocket integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Any new itemThis Trigger fires every time any new item is added to Pocket.
- New page in a databaseThis trigger fires when a new page is published in a database you select.
- New item taggedThis Trigger fires every time you tag an item with a specific tag in Pocket.
- New favorite itemThis Trigger fires every time you favorite an item in Pocket.
- New item archivedThis Trigger fires every time an item is archived in Pocket.
Actions (Then that)
- Create a pageThis action will create a new page.
- Save for laterThis Action will add a new item to your Pocket queue. NOTE: If using an RSS feed Trigger, please limit the number of Pocket saves to no more than a few hundred per week
- Add item to a To-Do listThis action will add a to-do item to an existing Notion To-Do List template.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together