Test Kitchen lights
Other popular openHAB workflows and automations
- Check Yazhuo
- Add row to Spreadsheet if OpenHAB item changes
- Close Rollershutters at Sunset
- Turn on the light every morning at 7am.
- TV Volume Up
- Arlo camera sends a notification when motion detected
- Turn off lights at Sunrise
Useful openHAB and Works With Cavius integrations
Triggers (If this)
- Item state changesThis Trigger fires every time an item changes its state to a value you specify.
- AlarmThis trigger fires during alarms
- Item state raises aboveThis Trigger fires every time an item's state raises above a value you specify and works with any number item.
- Mode changedThis trigger fires when the alarm has changed mode. I.e. armed, disarmed or set to home shield mode.
- Item state drops belowThis Trigger fires every time an item's state drops below a value you specify and works with any number item.
- History of item state drops belowThis query returns a list of when an item's state drops below a value you specify. Note: this query will only return future events after this Applet is created.
- List my HubsQuery the list of Hubs
- History of item state changesThis query returns a list of when an item changes its state to a value you specify.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together