Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Pushbullet integrations
Triggers (If this)
Actions (Then that)
- Push a noteThis Action will push a new note to your Pushbullet inbox.
- Update incident statusThis action will update the status of an incident.
- Push a linkThis Action will push a new link to your Pushbullet inbox.
- Create a new incidentThis action will create a new incident in PagerDuty.
- Push a fileThis Action will push a new file to your Pushbullet inbox.
- Push an addressThis Action will push a new address to your Pushbullet inbox that will open in Google Maps.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together