Get a notification and blink your Hue Lights when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Other popular PagerDuty workflows and automations
- Check your PagerDuty notifications when your oncall shift starts
- Create a task in Todoist when a new PagerDuty incident is assigned to you
Useful PagerDuty and Ring integrations
Triggers (If this)
- New Ring DetectedThis Trigger fires every time somebody rings your Ring Doorbell.
- New oncall shift starts for meFires when a new oncall shift starts for the current user.
- New Motion DetectedThis Trigger fires every time a motion is detected at the given doorbell.
- New incident assigned to meFires when a new incident gets assigned to the current user.
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together